Role & Function of Library Committee:
Library committee plays a vital role in designing policy matters/decisions for smooth functioning of library. Meetings of library committee are held twice in a year (June and Nov) to discuss the agenda. Following are the functions of library committee:
- Formation of Rules and Regulations and controlling its implementation
- Budget Allocation and Policy Decisions
- Books selection and purchasing by considering the recommendations received from staff as well as students.
- To work towards modernization and improvement of Library and documentation services.
- To upgrade the library to make it more students centric and encourage self-learning among the students.
- Selection of library personnel.
- Overall development of library as a knowledge and resource center.
|1.||Dr. P. C. Kulkarni||Principal||Chairman|
|2.||Prof. P. M. Deshpande||Vice-Principal & Director (P)||Prof In-Charge|
|3.||Dr. G. M. Dhole||Professor||Member|
|4.||Dr. Deepak Patil||Professor||Member|
|5.||Dr. P. P. Wani||Assistant Professor||Member|
|6.||Prof. M. M. Thombre||Assistant Professor||Member|
|7||Prof. S. P. Agnihotri||Assistant Professor||Member|
|8||Mr. Tushar A. Shewale||Librarian||Member Secretary|